Friday, February 1, 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge #27

Hi all! I've been super sick this past week and a half so I haven't been doing much at all! I'm starting to feel better and I'm getting life back into my body. 

This week's Challenge post is brought to you by the number "27"!!!


"Purses That I Love"


Oh man, this is a topic that was made for me. I am a purse kinda girl!! I'm going to divide this up into three categories: Novelty Brand Purses, Conventional Brand Purses, and My Purses.



Novelty Brand Purses

Angelic Pretty, Baby, the Stars Shine Bright

Links to HelloLace, Lolibrary, and the respective store

This is possibly the sweetest thing I want in my Lolita closet. I've told myself that if I ever wanted to do OTT Sweet, I would have to wear Dreaming Macaron in Yellow, and I'd have to use this purse. I think the fact that it's a doughnut with sprinkles kills me.

I think ribbon shaped purses are adorable. I prefer this style because of the pearls and the quilted look. I would own in it Ivory, but I think the lavender is just perfect.

I could see myself owning this purse. It's calm compared to many rabbit shaped novelty purses. I think this purse can go between a few styles and that makes it even better in my book.

This bag has so much WANT from me. Even though I don't think I would have anything for it to go with. I like the Red bow and the Caramel bow versions. 

Oh adorable Usakumya. I bought a pochette at Anime Matsuri last year, and he was and is my first ever brand purchase. He has his own special hat box to live in and I absolutely adore him.


As I was writing this Baby added a new Biscuit bag!! Its a pochette and of course, I want it! 

Conventional Purses

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, Metamorphose, Victorian Maiden, Innocent World, Juliette et Justine
I want these purses. End of story. I like my purses to have a good shape and size and some sort of texture detail. I find that all of these purses meet my criteria haha. 

Links to HelloLace, Lolibrary, and the respective store

I love the portrait frame on this bag! And I love the two colors of leather. I didn't notice until recently that there is lace on the purse as well!! I like that this purse is styled to look like a vintage piece.

The wonderful Momoko purse!! I am a sucker for huge gold crowns and this purse feeds my love so well. It's a nice sized bag too.

This bag is so huge!! The model that is shown with it could easily fit! I love the champagne color. I desperately desire this bag. 

I love gold, and this purse is super gold. And it has wonderful gold embroidery and did I mention I love gold? 

Regimental Stripe is one of my favorite sets from Victorian Maiden. I would use this purse even if I wasn't in Lolita. That front pocket must come in handy, too.

FLORALS. Hello, my name is Kate and I have a floral addiction. The more the better! I love the shape of this purse; you don't see too many "tube" purses. I wish VM would make a Rococo Bouquet Duffle Bag. 

This is a great neutral purse. I could use this purse with almost everything in my closet. And the strap is adjustable, so it could go from a messenger bag to a shoulder bag in no time!

I prefer the "Lapin" version of this set. I actually have the pattern for this purse in one of my GLBs. I love the shape and the tassel!! I'm going to have to make a purse like this soon.


My Purses


These are the main purses I use for Lolita. I use my ivory quilted purses almost everyday, and I use my Liz Lisa bag a lot too. I have something close to 25 purses total. At one point I had over 40 purses and I changed which one I carried every week! I tend to coordinate my purse with my outfit for the day, or I'll use my purse as a pop of color. I have a purse on the way too actually.


What are some of your favorite purses? Do you have a dream "purse"?
Leave a comment! I'd love to hear!


No comments:

Post a Comment