Thursday, October 11, 2012

☆ミ ☆彡Welcome to My Blog!!☆ミ ☆彡




♛♛♛
Hello everybody! As I state in my description, this blog will mainly be about my sewing endeavors, Lolita and Mori Kei fashions, and events that happen in my life. I plan to post tutorials and reviews when the chance presents itself! I guess I should say a bit about myself...
My name is Kate, I'm 22, and I love to sew. My forté is Historical Costume Design, preferably Elizabethan Fashion. (Wow, that is a mouthful!!) My Maw-maw taught me to sew when I was 4 or 5 years old, and I picked it up again a few years ago. I'm currently in the process of getting ready to start attending the Art Institutes in Houston for Fashion Design. My favorite lolita style is Classic/OTT Classic, and my favorite brands are Innocent World, Victorian Maiden, Mille Fleurs, and Baby, the Stars Shine Bright. I also enjoy Mori Kei, and hope to expand my wardrobe. I love antiques and old-fashioned things.
I hope you enjoy my blog and please feel free to suggest tutorials! 
♛♛♛

No comments:

Post a Comment