Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New Releases for Winter

As the seasons change, many Lolita brands release new pieces for us to drool over and talk about with our friends over some warm tea or cocoa. Whether these releases are put into Reserves or directly listed in the shops, they're always noticed. For this post, I will be showing new releases and reserves from five major brands: Angelic Pretty, Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, Innocent World, Metamorphose temps de fille, and Victorian Maiden. 





Angelic Pretty

The new additions from AP are mainly coats and cardigans:
Picture from Angelic Pretty
 The fur hood can be removed, and so can the stripes in the front. I think this is a very versatile jacket that could be worked into a Classic coordination!! It has four color options, and it sells for 29,190JPY.

Picture from Angelic Pretty
Once again, like the Napoleon jacket, the fur details are removable and the coat has four color options. This coat is great for winter! It sells for 38,640JPY




Baby, the Stars Shine Bright/Alice and the Pirates

BtSSB & AatP have quite a few Reserves for new sets and winter wear.

The newest one for AatP is called "Cock Robin - Mother Goose"

Picture from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Reserve Here
I'm not really a fan of this set, but I know quite a few are. 


BtSSB's newest Reserve is called "Quintet of Fairies ~Dreaming Night~"

Picture from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Reserve Here
Once again, I am not in love with this print, but I love the blouse and the violin bag!!





Innocent World

IW hasn't has a reserve for a while, since the Halloween lucky packs, but they release new items almost every week!! They always release a variety of items.

Picture from Innocent World
I am so excited for colder weather. Why? Berets. And this beret is a great example of why!! There are five bows and three pearls between each bow. This beret comes in three colors, and it sells for 7,980JPY.

Picture from Innocent World
This dress has been popping up everywhere! So many people are excited for it. I'm not one of them, honestly. It only comes in one length, which would possibly be a problem for me. But other than that it is an adorable dress!! It comes in three colors, and it sells for 21,840JPY.

Picture from Innocent World
I am simply enamored with this collar!! I think it would be classy with a number of different outfits!! It comes in three colors, and it sells for 6,615JPY.



Metamorphose temps de fille

At this point, Meta has a large Winter Collection up for Reserve, and I am just besides myself with excitement!


I am mainly excited for the Gobelin Rose Print Series! Yes, its Gobelin florals, with some Raschel lace, and perhaps some old-school princess sleeves, but it is just so pretty! There are a number of different styles and items in this set!!

Picture from Metamorphose
When I first fell in love with Lolita, it was in 2004, and Metamorphose was the first brand I ever knew about, and this is why I fell in love with the fashion. Crazy princess dresses with lace. Lots of lace. This dress is actually tame to what Meta used to be. The print will come in three colors. The price tag of this dress is 40,740JPY, which is a bit ridiculous, but those sleeves!!


Picture from Metamorphose
I can just see this bonnet worn with the crazy OP. I love bonnets, and this bonnet has everything I love. Ruffles, lace, you can show off your hair, and there is a wire in the brim so you can shape it to how you want it. It will also come in three colors and it is listed for 9,870JPY.

Picture from Metamorphose
This has become my dream Coat. It is actually a set of three items, the coast itself, a cape, and a fur collar. The fur cuffs can be removed as well. This "set" comes in four colors and would be a lavish addition to any wardrobe! It is listed for 49,140JPY, which could break anyone's heart in two.



Victorian Maiden

Victorian Maiden has quite a few reserves going on at this time, so I will touch on three.

Picture from Victorian Maiden
This is from the newest reserve, "British Check". I'm not a fan of the pieces really, but I love VM's "Peacock Blue" color!! Ever since they have first released the color I have wanted it in my wardrobe. This dress comes in four colors and it sells for 25,830JPY.

Picture from Victorian Maiden
I love how this dress has Medieval styling. This dress comes in two colors, Black or Bordeaux, but you can customize the under dress to either Generation, Black, or Bordeaux. It sells for 32,970JPY.

Picture from Victorian Maiden
There's that Peacock Blue again!! And this time it's on a coat! This coat come in four colors, all of which I would love to have in my wardrobe. The fur details are detachable, as is the hooded cape. The coat sells for 61,950JPY.


I hope you have found something that made you gasp! I sure have!!




No comments:

Post a Comment