Saturday, January 12, 2013

Coords Post!!

Here's a picture of the 50's inspired coord I wore before Christmas, and the coords I wore for Christmas.


Picture by Melanie Gaudin
I love how this coord came out!! I wore this to a cast awards party, and my friend, Melanie, joined in lolita for the first time!!

JSK & Blouse: Handmade by myself
Fur Shawl: F21
Belt: Vintage



I think she enjoyed herself.



I wore this to the Christmas in the Oaks with my fiance. 

JSK: Innocent World
Blouse: Handmade
Socks: Alice and the Pirates
Fur Shawl: H&M


Christmas day I decided to wear lolita as well. It's basically the same coord as the one above.



Overdress: Handmade by myself
Boots: Taobao

Close up of my hair that day

Thanks to my Daddy for the picture 
All headpieces are handmade.
Earrings are from my fiance.

My mom snapped this one of me!! I love how it came out and how nice my braid bun looked!! I recently cut some of my hair off(it was past my hips!!) and now my hair can barely make a bun!





What are your most recent coords?? Post a link and share them!!





No comments:

Post a Comment