Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge: #47

Hello all again!! It's week two of Miss Caro-chan's Lolita Challenge. I'm starting to randomize the topics with this post and I pulled:

"The Item In My Wardrobe That Was Hardest to Get"



Hmm, let me think...
I guess it would have to be my Innocent World Linderhorf JSK. I bought it from tsu_ off of the EGL Comm_Sales, and she was a wonderful seller. I say it was difficult to get because of the events that happened while we were invoicing and messaging. I put a down payment on the dress so she would hold it for me. When I went to make the full payment, I discovered that my fiance and I's account had been stolen by someone in Brooklyn, NY(then I learned that tsu_ lived in Brooklyn and we had a laugh about that) so I asked her if she could wait a bit more. She said yes, so when we got our account straightened out I paid her. She received the payment, and then Hurricane Sandy hit New York. So there was about a week or two where I didn't hear from her. I sent her a message making sure that she was okay(I go through hurricanes at least once a year here in Loo-see-anner) and she replied that she shipped my dress out that day. I was shocked!! So all-in-all, it took about a month and a half to finally get the dress in my hands. But it was worth it.

From HelloLace.net


What was the hardest item for you to get? I'd love to know! Leave a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment